H2 Series UV-LED Flood Handlamps
NEXT GENERATION UV LED SOURCES - extra reliable for secure fluorescent NDT and Aerospace inspection
Choose the perfect UV LED for your specific application with our H1 & H2 Series!
- 50+ UV-A LED Handlamps
- 25+ stationary UV LED blacklights
- 10+ splashproof UV LED lamps
- 5+ waterproof UV LED lamp
- 48+ models ASTM E-3022 qualified
- 86+ models EN ISO 3059 qualified
- 18+ models Airbus AITM 6-1001 (issue 11) qualified
- 25+ models Rolls-Royce RRES 90061qualified
- 80+ models 100+ models conform to EN ISO 3059-12, Pratt & Whitney and The Boeing Company, further Aerospace and major non-destructive testing (NDT) requirements
- Ready for NADCAP / NUCAP cheklist AC 7114/1 and AC 7114/2
- mains powered, battery powered handlamp and stationary lamp available for all standards above
- numberless customes solutions
H2 24 Flood Handlamp Series with and without the innovative automatic dimming of the integrated white light
and integrated features for cost and time efficient work
EXTREMELY UNIFORM BEAM
also in very short minimum working distance for clear view and oberservation
- NO blind spots, NO cloudiness, NO tiny variations, NO structured textures (scratchy variation), NO splashy fragments in the surrounding area.
- Open the Beam Comparison of the UVE365 Handlamps and Common Simple UV LED Lamps (click here).
LARGE MAIN BEAM (< 1.200 µW/cm²)
with large soft dropping surrounding area (< 100 µw/cm²) for optimal easy detection and full orientation
- Perfect substitute for 100 W Mercury (Hg) Vapour Lamps, 35 W Xenon (MPXL) and 400 W Metal Halide Bulb based HID UV Sources, without any compromises
GROUNDBREAKING WHITE LIGHT
for uninterrupted observation while adding or fading to white light WHITHOUT flash-blinding the eyes
- adjustable white light output
- white light in addition to UV (UV and White light together)
- white light toggling (white light only)
- automatic soft dimming of the white light when pushing the button
- automatic crossfade between UV and white light
- whit light hold
- high qualitiy of white light (Ra ≥ 90, 5.000 or 5.700 Kelvin)
MAXIMUM PROCESS SECURITY
for inspection, at more secure and stable as when using Mercury Vapour lamps
- auto shut-off when single UV LED elements fail (monitoring of single UV LED elements)
- auto shut-off if battery gets low (without additional intensity drop)
- continiuous system helath monitoring
- electronic cooling monitoring
- electronic fan controlling
- acoustical, optical and vibrating signalization
ADAPTION TIME SIGNALIZATION
to ensure always proper eye adaptation and audit security
- user-adjustable timer (1, 3 or 5 minutes)
- integrated in the blue (non yellow or greenish) signal LED
auto switch-off and on feature safe for maximum life-time and energy saving
- for cost efficient usage of UV LED technology and minimization of TCO (total costs of ownership)
Our highly qualified specialists and scientists will be happy to assist you in answering your questions and improving the quality of your work.
Make an inquiry now!
UVE 365 H2-24 FLOOD HAND LAMP for all industrial applications
H2: the revolutionary UV-LED-floodlamp
maximal security – no flash blinding eyes
H2 is the multifunctional, high-quality and robust UV-light-series for all industrial UV-applications.
The professional lighting system is fully developed in Germany and manufactured at SECU-CHEK.
The wide range of UV-LED-handlamps enables optimal lighting for your specific application.
Do not hesitate to contact us!
Choose the perfect UV-LED-light for your application – we are happy to help and support you!
|High-performance UV LED light for demanding industrial applications
With enhanced system monitoring for maximum process security as well
Optimal evaluation and evaluation by means of white light which can be dimmed and superimposed
|Standard lamp for industrial applications,
Optional with adjustable, reversible white light, with dimming just in time.
|Simple equipment for standard applications,
Optional with adjustable, reversible white light
optional white light functions
To schedule a product demo or request further product information, please fill in your contact details.
We look forward to your inquiry!
You are also welcome to contact us by phone or email.