Black Cotton Gloves for NDT
non-fluorescent under UV light
black disposable cotton gloves, non-fluorescent under UV, good fit, significantly higher wearing comfort and handle than latex, vinyl or rubber gloves
The black cotton gloves, which are not fluorescent in UV light, are available as a pair (left / right glove). The high-quality workmanship guarantees maximum wearing comfort.
They are ideal for use in non-destructive testing using the penetration process. The gloves enable work with a low risk of injury in the electrical and electronics industry, packaging, transport, assembly and glass processing.
The non-fluorescent cotton gloves are breathable and guarantee a very good touch feeling and are not hindering even in fine motor work.
Unit. 12 pairs ( 24 pieces )
• deep black
• non-fluorescent under UV light
• high wearing comfort, thanks to shape-stable, hand-specific
(left/right) Fit with stable double seam
• very good touch feeling, breathable
• better than latex, rubber or vinyl gloves in dry environment
• also suitable as underwear glove
• Use as a disposable or reusable glove
• Different sizes available: 6 (XS), 7 (S), 8 (M), 9 (L) and 11 (XL)
• CE compliant
NDT solutions from SECU-CHEK
Our highly qualified specialists and scientists will be happy to assist you in answering your questions and improving the quality of your work.
Make an inquiry now!
To schedule a product demo or request further product information, please fill in your contact details.
We look forward to your inquiry!
You are also welcome to contact us by phone or email.
An der Fähre 9
Phone +49 6805-942859-0
Fax +49 6805-942859-95