Bx Series UV-LED lighting systems
extremely even, low-shadow illumination
with the required intensity
in any large area
Ideal for fluorescent penetrant testing (NDT)
- Checking the wetting and the test agent application
- Intermediate cleaning and washing areas
- Background lighting in evaluation booths
Decide on a SECU-CHEK test system that is precisely tailored to your requirements
with comprehensive process reliability
and guaranteed practical suitability
Why use Bx UV-LED modules?
- High process reliability required for NDT
- Economically efficient and trouble-free test operation desired
- A solid NDT solution depends on many factors
- Professional solution according to industry standard required
Frequent questions when planning
- What illumination and intensity do I need for reliable test results?
- Where / how are the lamps and controls integrated to enable efficient workflows?
- What mounting options and free spaces are there in the system for the UV-LED modules?
- Do the processes and security mechanisms of the individual components correspond to the requirements that we have to meet?
- Who takes care of the construction of the system including instruction?
- Are the individual components compatible with one another?
- Does my budget plan fit the overall project?
- What happens to unexpected additional costs if individual components are not compatible?
- Can I keep to the schedule?
- Who guarantees the functionality and practicality of the entire system?
"The Bx series with the SECU-CHEK UV-LED technology enables us to offer you a solution that is perfectly adapted to your test situation - and that from just one module"
Developed by NDT experts for NDT professionals
Optimal illumination in the required intensity
- strong, extremely even, low-shadow illumination in the required intensity
- Constantly even illumination with the UV formity technology
- Revolutionary, dimmable white light, steplessly switchable (optional)
- perfectly coordinated selection of modules in 7 performance classes
Flexible, multi-dimensional 360 ° universal mount
- A wide variety of mounting options
- Multi-dimensional, also angled alignment possible
- space-saving integration for maximum user-friendliness
Hard-wearing and low-maintenance construction
- Splashproof (IP67) and test equipment resistant
- Easily exchangeable filter disc
- Optional active fan cooling for a particularly long service life
Steering / control
- Optional remote control for optimal user-friendliness and short walking distances
- Key switch for individual processes and security levels
- scalable system
- optional system health monitoring
- and much more.
Individual solutions with extended functions
- international connector variants
- Full earthing possible
- Certification possible for all common standards, approved for all NDT applications
- Radio remote control
- Different UV intensity levels for testing the wetting and intermediate cleaning in one booth
- PLC control (e.g. activation of washing water only after switching on the UV lighting to ensure process safety)
- and much more.
We have put together a selection of model variants of the Bx UV-LED lamp series for you here:
UVS365 B3A15 FL – 365nm UV LED
Light with 5 LEDs (300x100mm)
UVS365 B3A25 FL – 365nm UV-LED
Spotlight with 8 LEDs (300x100mm)
UVS365 B3A50 FL – 365nm UV-LED
Inspection light with 15 LEDs (300x100mm)
UVS365 B3A80 FL – 365nm UV
Examination light with 20 LEDs (300x100mm)
UVS365 B6A20 FL – 365nm UV-LED
Large area light with 9 LEDs (600x100mm)
UVS365 B6A50 FL – 365nm UVA-Lamp
with 18 LEDs (600x100mm)
UVS365 B6A90 FL – 365nm UV-Lamp
with 33 LEDs (600x100mm)
We look forward to your inquiry!
You are also welcome to contact us by phone or email.
An der Fähre 9
Phone +49 6805-942859-0
Fax +49 6805-942859-95